Wednesday 14 January 2015

First post

I have been reading numerous beauty blogs recently, and figured, this is a great excuse for all the makeup I buy. So here goes
In the summer last year, I discovered makeup. I've always worn makeup, but I discovered Mac, and other high end brands. Maybe I had been living under a rock, I don't know, but I realised how much better I could feel with makeup.
This, however soon turned into an obsession. A few months later, and a few thousand pounds later, I have realised its actually become a problem. The thing is now, what am I trying to do with all this makeup? I don't wear it everyday, I don't have time to apply proper makeup before I go to work.
All the foundations, contouring and lipsticks cannot hide that I am clearly not happy with myself, and through this blog, I entend to share my journey, keep myself motivated and figure out how to change the way I view myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment